We are setting up this Trident for track work...
This machine arrived from the US with no history at all. Engine has been overhauled and never started, although the owner and a few people here have tried with no result. That's the scary part!
We don't know who or what or where. We have found quite a few 'mistakes' and problems so we are not going to take any chances.
The process of elimination now begins.
Gearbox shifting issues, timing out, wrong carb settings and no oil pressure. Just some of the problems as we dig deeper.
Coming together quite well now and we've also got a great oil pressure reading. Timing is also spot on but the carbs are quite large for this set up.
We've got her running but will now dyno-tune for max.