.......SPRINGER FRONT END, SUPER NARROW.......
All top of the line steels! 4130 chromoly, 1018 steel, 17-4ss used in construction of this front end.
- Chromoly 1/8 wall legs - Ask yourself before you buy a cheap springer how good is the metal it's made from.
- 17-4ss rods and pins - support to make sure operation stays true.
- CNC full loop style front legs - innovative strong design that's pleasant to the eye no matter which angle you look at it.
- T14 stainless steel allen head bolts - with these you eliminate the use of spanners that round off the edges on regular hex types and ruin the look of your brand new springer.
- Old Skool ribbed style trees - solid support, a refreshing change to the same old 'plain jane' springers we are all accustomed to.
- CNC stem, top nut and lock nut - nothing but the best to insure perfect bearing fitment and adjustment.
- CNC rocker pins fully bushed - major area prone to failure on most inferior springers on the market. Others tend to have either pressed tubing or no bushes and don't last long.
Machined to perfection, all fittings and parts on this unit lock into place 100% not like other inferior springers that never fit correctly, need modification and are made from unknown metals that will ultimately fail.
The TFMW springer is designed to take plain spool hubs or mini brake drum hubs, keeping true to period old skool fashion. As the name suggests 'Super Narrow', so don't expect to fit a disc brake or large drum hub on this baby - less is more!
Can be fitted to Triumph, Harley Davidson, custom frames and various other makes.
The TFMW springer is raw, the only chrome parts are the coil springs. This allows the custom bike builder to have the flexibility to add brackets for guards, brake stays etc and be able to finish in chrome, powder coat or anything you can think of.
Please use the measurements below to determine and verify this product application to suit your needs.
NOTE: The standard length of a springer front end is referred to as 22". This measurement is taken from the base of the lower tree (rear leg) to the bottom of the rocker.
- Standard (22" length)
- 6-7/8" between rockers
- 4-1/2" between rear legs (narrowest point)
- 8-5/8" between top and bottom tree (including stem adjust nut)
- 1" stem diameter (standard Harley Davidson)
- 3/4" axle hole diameter (can be sleeved down)
Available in Standard, 2" under and 4" under.
Please contact us at: Trojan Classic Motorcycles to place your order today.